Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious September 2023 Essex

Rainbow club wedding shoes

Sarah, 13 of March of 2023 at 21:28 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3
Has anyone worn Rainbow club shoes for their wedding or any other occasion? My bridal shop suggested getting shoes from there but worried as I like to try shoes on before buying. If you have had shoes from there are they comfortable and true to size. I’m thinking a block heal sling back for the day and a flat sling back for the evening so I can dance the night away.

3 replies

Latest activity by Katherine, 20 of March of 2023 at 21:54
  • B2B2023
    Curious April 2023 East Central London
    B2B2023 ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve also been recommended these by bridal shop and a friend. They are pricey but I guess it they are incredibly comfy it will be worth it. Apparently you can also dye them a different colour after the wedding.
  • Sarah
    Curious September 2023 Essex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I decided to order two pairs of shoes from Rainbow club one set of flats and one pair of heals. The flats arrived yesterday and they are nicely padded and very comfortable when on although I’ve only worn them around the house. The heals are on pre order and due in April so hopefully they will be the same.
  • K
    Savvy August 2023 Co Londonderry
    Katherine ·
    • Hide content
    Bit late to the party but i ordered from paradoxlondon. They were half price at the time so bargain😀 went for peeptoe with tbar and low heel. Il still prob end up in flats as soon as ceremony over though lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics