Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Staffordshire

Real petal wedding confetti help

Sarah, 1 of March of 2021 at 09:02 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi all! this may seem a little strange but I'm an administration student at college and I've been given a task to complete a project plan. The project involves diversifying a farm and one option is to grow flowers for real petal confetti, I don't really know anyone who is getting married, and at the moment due to Covid-19 I cannot visit any wedding fairs to give any questionnaires out, so my question is, If I'm allowed and able to, would anyone be able to help me by answering a survey? It is a very short survey of 7 questions about what people think about real petal confetti, just so I can use the answers in the research part of my project! (I have done the same recently on a horse forum for my horse stable research, and found this is the best way for me get my research evidence) Due to data protection regulations, no names or aliases within this thread will be used in my task, and the answers will be submitted anonymously, just the answers will be tallied to perform percentages.

(If any moderators see this, can let me know if I able to insert link for my google docs survey in this thread?)

Thank you in advance!

11 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 15:40
  • S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much!

Very much appreciated :-)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAMb1iz-gbQF1cq92NVN0PRaFvsr3TsNolV7IIHZ7fI6pIbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

• S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

If anyone would like to complete this survey, here is the link. Smiley shame

• S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much!

Very much appreciated :-)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAMb1iz-gbQF1cq92NVN0PRaFvsr3TsNolV7IIHZ7fI6pIbA/viewform?usp=sf_link

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah the first driving factor behind petal confetti came from the venues who did not want the mess of paper and their pet HATE of that plastic shiny stuff all hanging around for months and building up. They effectively banned anything other than petals.

Since then it has evolved into an environmental decision for some but it all started with the venues if it wasn't for that I am not sure if anyone would of ever thought about what it was they are throwing.

Paper is bio degradable and traditionally people throw rice also biodegradable as a sign of prosperity and health (food )but it attracts mice and rats. AND it hurts when it hits your face. Smiley xd

• S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I have mentioned this in my research Smiley smile and yes, I can only imagine the rice is not a pleasant experience! Smiley laugh

• S
    Savvy September 2021 Dorset
    Sonia ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah

Have you had enough responses now? The link says it’s no longer available but thought I’d just check in case you’re having technical problems.

• HappyPinkHair15172
    Dedicated September 2022 Merseyside
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content
    Happy to answer, please let me know
  • S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I had a little trouble, I had to alter one of my question, I would appreciate it thank you if you could!

• S
    Staffordshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I had a little trouble, I had to alter one of my questions!, I would appreciate it if you could, thank you Smiley smile

• Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    Answered the questionnaire for you x
  • BlueBride
    Savvy September 2021 Leicestershire
    BlueBride ·
    • Hide content

I have completed the questions. Good luck with your research.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics