Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner December 2019

Realistic Artificial Garlands - Do they do them anywhere?

ChristmasJazz1920s, 7 of August of 2017 at 14:51 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone may have spotted some Realistic Looking Artificial Greenery Garlands anywhere.

I am aiming for the feel of the picture below but cannot find anything that looks realistic.

Artificial Flowers have come such a long way but I cannot say as much for greenery. I have ordered some from China only to be disappointed.

If anyone know of anywhere that I could source these that would be fantastic.

Thank in advance x

2 replies

Latest activity by ChristmasJazz1920s, 9 of August of 2017 at 14:09
  • N
    Beginner October 2017
    NervousOctoberBride88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Not sure whereabouts you are based but Longacre's garden centre in Surrey has a really good selection of fake foliage.

The pic you posted looks like silver dollar eucalyptus which is pretty inexpensive. Could you not get your florist to source some of the tables? Shouldn't add loads to your flower budget (well not as much as more flowers would!)

HTH!

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

It's also well worth checking out hidden treasure trove , "The Tudor rose" in Croydon. I don't think they even have a website! You need to be a business to go there.

• C
    Beginner December 2019
    ChristmasJazz1920s ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your reply, Unfortunately I am in South Wales so was hoping for something online. I asked my local florists and because of the time of my wedding (Dec 28th 18) they have said they would not take on any weddings. The ones that would take on our wedding were extremely over priced as they would have to travel.

I'm going with Foam Flowers for the rest of the Floristry but really fancied this for our Registry Signing table and our top table.

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics