Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vikster79
Beginner July 2011

Really nervous about Hen Do?

Vikster79, 27 April, 2011 at 16:57 Posted on Planning 0 4

Completely unecessary, but im really nervous about it? Im not worried about what the girls may have or may not have in store for us, im just bothered about everyone getting there and enjoying themselves. Anyone else felt like this?

4 replies

Latest activity by Snuggle-bum, 27 April, 2011 at 19:47
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

If your hen party is anywhere near even a quarter of the fun I had on mine you have no need whatsoever to worry. People will have a fabulous time and will make the effort to get on (that's if they don't genuinely hit it off) because it's your hen party.

Go with the flow, enjoy every minute and have fun. Be prepared to hurt from laughing for the next few days!

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Its unpredictable from my experience! but you just have a great time and sod anyone else if they want to have any problems!!

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

I started worrying about mine (same stuff as you - whether people would have a good time, whether everyone would get on ok, etc) back in November! Recently, I realised that with all the stress I'm under with wedding planning and other stuff thats going on atm I needed to cut back on any unnecessary hassle and the hen party was the first thing to go. I feel like a massive weight has been lifted because its one less thing I have to organise, so I know how you feel. I don't know what you are doing for your hen party, but they're best when they re nice and relaxed and don't feel too regimented.

Hope it goes ok Smiley smile

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

What CB said!!

I bet you have a fabby time ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics