Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2013

Reception venues Malcesine Lake Garda Italy

Hostie1085, 19 of April of 2012 at 18:11 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hi everyone,

Im new here and am just after some advice and suggestions for potential reception venues in Malcesine.

We are getting married in the castle and are then heading down to a lake side bar for canapes and champagne but i am struggling to choose a venue for the reception as not all of them have music licenses and also an area for dancing.

Our wedding planner has suggested moving on to a local bar for music and dancing but i would prefer eveything under one roof for the reception and would like that to be the place where we see the rest of the night in.

Does anyone know any nice restaurants there that have a music license and also space for dancing? anyone had their reception in malcesine and can reccommend anywhere? we will most likely be providing our own music and designationg one of my H"B's friends as the DJ (so to speak!) so all we really need is somewhere with the sounds system and an ipod docking station and a mic!

all suggestions and ideas are appreciated!

Thanks ? xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Hostie1085, 23 of April of 2012 at 17:49
  • emabee
    Beginner August 2014
    emabee ·
    • Hide content

Hi sorry to be cheeky but can you give me an idea of your wedding cost? I've looked at Malcesine Castle to get married too, I've been there on holiday and its beautful!

Have you any idea what the total wedding cost will be?

Grateful for any info x

• C
    Beginner August 2012
    chloe_chloe ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried posting on the Tripadvisor forums? You might get a better response there. There is even a Wedding Abroad section which has quite a lot of useful posts about weddings in Malcesine.

• H
    Beginner June 2013
    Hostie1085 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emabee

Most of the wedding companies in Lake Garda offer packages to suit your requirements budget depending on what you want.

We've paid just over £2000 and that includes everything )ceremony venue, photographer, flowers and button holes, favours, cake, legal fees, marraige license and translator etc..)

Theyre all pretty competitive having looked into it. We've opted to go with Romantic Weddings on lake Garda which is a company ran by an english lady and she is just lovely... Oh and we also got a free engagement photo shoot which we've got booked for June.

Hope this helps x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics