Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner August 2017

Recommendations for Hair and Make-Up Artists in South Bristol / Bath & North East Somerset / Mendip

funnygirlthatbelle, 10 of October of 2016 at 11:08 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hello everyone

Does anybody have any suggestions / recommendations for make up and hair artists in the area of Mendip / South Bristol / Bath & North East Somerset? I'm getting married next August 2017 at Farrington Park, and am starting to look at getting some hair and make up quotes. Other than googling for artists in the area, I'm not sure how to go about finding a suitable company. I have visited Wedding Fayres but (weirdly) have not come across any body that offers both hair and make up services. I would like to get somebody that can do both hair and make up to save on any travel costs etc, and will need a team as I have 5 bridesmaids who will want hair and possibly make up doing, and also 2 mothers who would like their hair doing if possible!

Thank you for any help you can provide!

xxx

2 replies

Latest activity by 2BMrsC, 12 of October of 2016 at 14:59
  • M
    Beginner September 2017
    MrsJaff2be ·
    • Hide content

I've booked with Bristol Bridal Hair and Make up (with Sally for make up and Emma for hair). They're doing my hair and make up as well as my Mum's and 5 bridesmaids.

They're a group of freelance hair stylists and make up artists based all across Bristol - you basically enquire with your date and they come back to you with available hair stylists and make up artists and you pick your favourite. The price is the same for whoever you pick, you just pay mileage based on the stylists home (the first 15 miles is free).

• B
    Bruce Neville Photography ·
    • Hide content

Try Kelly at Kelly Hooper www.thebarnsomerset.co.uk

• 2BMrsC
    Beginner May 2017
    2BMrsC ·
    • Hide content

Tracy Pallari is probably the best known in the area- I didn't book her simply because having met her I didn't think we 'clicked' enough to have her involved in my big day!

Others to look up are Leanne Heywood, Vicki Waghorn and Sally Bracey- all get good reviews! Good Luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics