Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2013

Recommendations for hair and make-up in South Wales

LC to be, 17 August, 2012 at 13:29 Posted on Planning 0 4

Does any one know of any good hair stylist and make-up in South Wales area, that will come to you?

Thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by Hypnopoison, 19 August, 2012 at 08:29
  • R
    Beginner
    RhianM ·
    • Hide content

Www.lizweddingangel.co.uk/

This is who I'm using and quite reasonable compared to the cardiff based companies.

• L
    Beginner June 2013
    LC to be ·
    • Hide content

Thanks, I'll have a look

• LeKeuxEvents
    LeKeuxEvents ·
    • Hide content

Hope you don't mind me recommending ourselves but we cover South Wales so please don't hesitate to check out if what we offer is of any interest to you. Best of luck with your planning.

Lx

• Hypnopoison
    Beginner September 2012
    Hypnopoison ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I have hair and makeup trials for me and my bridesmaids tomorrow, so I will let you know how we get on Smiley surprise) I live near Cardiff.

Do not use a lady called Kirsty Rowlands, she was exceptionally ignorant and didn't reply to any of my calls or messages, when I was trying to check availability and prices. If you don't want the business, at least reply and say so.

Ill keep you posted xxx

• Hypnopoison
    Beginner September 2012
    Hypnopoison ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Well, I had my hair and makeup trial yesterday with Katy Morris. It was fab and she was lovely. She made meel really relaxed and totally nailed my hair first time and the makeup was perfect. She was really good fun to have around and we all got on great. I'm really looking forward to having her around on my wedding day. Highly recommended: http://www.katymorris.moonfruit.com/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics