Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs.K2b
Beginner August 2015

Recommendations needed for hair and MUA in Nottingham/East Midlands

Mrs.K2b, 14 of September of 2014 at 18:35 Posted on Planning 0 3

We have all the major things booked; church, venue, TOG, flowers, cake, cars and my dress; but the one thing in really struggling with is finding someone to do hair and make up!

we're getting married in my hometown of Nottingham, so I'm looking for local recommendations! I would rather go out to a salon for our hair doing, then have a make up artist come my parents house afterwards. My only problem is that as I moved away from Nottingham over 4 years ago I don't have a 'local' salon I can go to, and the one I used to go to isn't there anymore!

I've had a look online and found a few possibilities, but I'd rather go on recommendations!

3 replies

Latest activity by MartinC Photography, 14 of September of 2014 at 23:33
  • L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if this is any help but I recommend wigmans in mansfield she's branching out into occasion hair and doesn't believe in charging extra just for the word wedding. My hair is costing 20 quid max mini bridesmaids 10 maxi and mum and adult bridesmaid 15 max. She's actually traveling to Nottingham for me for am extra 10 for fuel. So give her a Google or a Facebook and say Laura recommended you! They also do makeup for a Rediculous price not had my trial yet so can't obviously recommend

• R
    Rowchelly ·
    • Hide content

I can recommend www.thebridalhairstylist.co.uk and www.charlottewesson.co.uk. Both are very good.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Rachel Liney. She does hair and makeup - I loved mine.

• MartinC Photography
    MartinC Photography ·
    • Hide content

I've crossed paths with this lady before and have always liked her work. Lovely lady too which is always a bonus.

https://www.makeup-by-michelle.co.uk/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics