Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alix
Beginner June 2024 West Sussex

Recommendations on Where to buy faux flowers?

Alix, 9 of June of 2022 at 00:03 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all, looking to incorporate faux flowers for some additional venue floristry decor to help reduce costs, mostly greenery garlands, faux eucalyptus, and white florals. I was thinking of places like hobbycraft and the range but does anyone else have any recommendations for better quality and pricing?

Also was hoping to ask my florist If I could arrange the table centrepieces of fresh florals myself as I have a little experience with it and enjoy it, and just have the florist to do the buttonhole and bouquets. I just don't know how to go about it, could I ask my florist to order the stem cut flowers for me to arrange (as they will know more about quality needed for example....is this cheeky?) or am I better off going to a wholesale florist myself. has anyone done something similar?

Thanks so much

3 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenCars31713, 14 of June of 2022 at 14:05
  • Haz
    Dedicated September 2022 Staffordshire
    Haz ·
    • Hide content
    I made this for our diy wedding arch. All of the flowers were really cheap from AliExpress. You just need to be careful of the sizes as some are really tiny and order well in advance as they come from China.Recommendations on Where to buy faux flowers? 1

• S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content
    Recommendations on Where to buy faux flowers? 2
    I have made some of my own decs and my bouquet using flowers from a place called Whittington's but there is also a chain called country baskets across the UK that you could try. I also sourced a few bits from online and Dunelm x
  • RomanticGreenCars31713
    Beginner December 2021
    RomanticGreenCars31713 ·
    • Hide content

Definitely have a look on Facebook marketplace and eBay, just type in artificial flowers and scroll around.

Just a warning, you may not 'save' money buying artificial however you will get your money back from selling it on after!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics