Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2017

Red Floral Architecture- has anyone used them/had quotes?

MrsTurner2017, 15 of January of 2016 at 02:47 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi all, I have an appointment booked with Matt from Red floral architecture on 20th Feb 2016. I love all of his work, but I can't help but worry I'm going to go to the meeting and find its all a ridiculous price. I think we have a healthy flower budget of £2000 but I worry it won't be enough and I know I'll feel a bit stupid I've drove all the way to him and can't afford his services. If anyone has used him or had quotes could you let me know roughly what the prices were and what that included please.

Also if anyone can recommend any florists in the Cheshire/Manchester area that do big floral displays similar to red please let me know.

Thanks ?

6 replies

Latest activity by SunnyBlueConfetti516, 24 of January of 2016 at 12:53
  • Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

I don't have any personal experience with them, but I did find something online saying that one couple had been quoted over £3000 ?

If you google the company, there should be a link to a Forum called "You and Your Wedding" where they discuss it in detail

xx

• M
    Beginner August 2017
    MrsTurner2017 ·
    • Hide content

Ah yes I seen that, my only concern was it was from 2011 and I don't no what it included. It seems crazy because I think £2000 is a lot of money for flowers, I can go up to £3000 but I would want ALOT for that. But if anyone has had quotes more recently it would help ??

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

They are a well known supplier serving the higher end of the market. I think the best thing to do is phone them and tell them your budget then see if they think they can work to it.

As far as I'm aware, if you're looking for big displays (that RFA are known for) then £2000 would not cover what you want - regardless of which company you book with.

It won't be a matter of getting a quote off RFA then trying to get it cheaper from another supplier. Flowers are expensive and the artistic element means it's not really possible to get the same thing everywhere.

• M
    Beginner August 2017
    MrsTurner2017 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Paula,

I am not planning on getting a quote from them to then look for someone else to compete with it. I am aware RFA are unique in what they do.

I was asking if people had quotes so I could understand there prices better as they don't seem to bad based on the price list they have on their own website.

I just don't wish to waste matts time or my own. Thank you for your advice. ?

• S
    Beginner September 2016
    SunnyBlueConfetti516 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We've secured Red Floral for our wedding this year. Our budget for flowers/event dressing is over £5k but we've gone for the absolute works so I guess it depends on what you're after. After seeing Matt's work I knew nobody could beat it!

Thanks,

A

• S
    Beginner September 2016
    SunnyBlueConfetti516 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, We're having 100 to the day do - about 10 table centre pieces and the top table and lots of other floral pieces scattered throughout the venue (big ones too!) In fairness, Matt is very good at working to a budget and we could have got ours for less by changing flower types etc but I was so in love with his ideas I didn't want to change a thing. It's one of the main things I'm looking forward to on the day (aside from the vows obv!). Having a couple of the tree displays - can't remember exact prices but they were pretty reasonable I recall. I would advise telling Matt of your budget so he can compile something that suits - and even if you do go for less expensive flowers to fit the budget, rest assured it will still look absolutely amazing. There's quite a few people in our bridal party so we're also paying for quite a few bouquets/button holes/corsages etc! Hope it helps - you won't be disappointed with Matt - he's a bit of a floristry genius! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics