Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Registrar Fees!!!???

10 November, 2010 at 14:23

Posted on Planning 58

Hiya every1, ? I was talking to my friend yday about the wedding and she asked if id given my notice yet!?? i was like what notice,to who?! and she was on about the registrar. Just had a quick look about what we need to do as i thought the registrar came included in with the venue,as we were...

Hiya every1, ?

I was talking to my friend yday about the wedding and she asked if id given my notice yet!?? i was like what notice,to who?! and she was on about the registrar.

Just had a quick look about what we need to do as i thought the registrar came included in with the venue,as we were told,when booking it that the ceremony was icluded in price so thinking that the registrar was aswell! Coinsidently i just had a phone call from our venue and our wedding planner asked if we had a time for the ceremony yet,when replying that i didnt know yet,she then informs me that we need to get in touch with the registrar and book it!! i cant belive it,especially when we have to pay extra for the registrar and we havnt budgeted for it! ?

58 replies

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

2nd of april - mines in June I bought my dress like 2 months ago Smiley smile lol.

I love it so much id wear it all day every day if I could! lol xx

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah it is - ill be 21 when I get married Smiley smile Lol.

yeah I thought that - but I cant stop eating crap so no alterations yet! lol

and if your worried about it get it a size bigger and then you can get it taken in Smiley smile xx

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

LOL oh dear god! Im nearly done with all mine I would be freaking out if I were you lol. I cnat leave anything to the last min - you on facebook?!

How long you been with your OH?!

xx

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

Just an aside, unless you are able to buy "off the shelf" many dress suppliers quote 3-6 months minimum for dress delivery as they're generally made to order.

You may find that leaving "picking a dress" till new year is too late - it's probably worth checking with the shop you plan to use what their recommendations are.

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

If shes getting it from the same place as me it takes a month to 6 weeks. And she did mention that she was getting it online.

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Fair enough, but thought I'd mention it just in case as I'd hate it to turn out to be a problem if I hadn't.

• X
    Beginner
    xkatyannx ·
    • Hide content

Ours is costing us about £450 all in x

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Chrissy, where you from?? I live just up the road from Hawkstone!

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

Is your facebook profile pic you with a little lad in amongst trees and leaves?! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics