Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SunnyOrangeDecor81461
Beginner June 2020

Renewing vows 2020 - budget ideas

SunnyOrangeDecor81461, 10 of March of 2018 at 09:59 Posted on Planning 0

HI there,

My husband and I are renewing our vows on our 15th wedding anniversary in 2020.

When we got married in 2005, we had 150 people, we invited everyone who we thought we should, and we did the whole cake, party favours, table plan and what not.

Well, we're older now, and much wiser. We want to celebrate our love for each other, and reflect on the years that we've spent together so far. SO our guest list is down to 50 and our priorities for the day and much different.

So, I think we've found a venue (we're going to see 2 in a couple of weeks time), and that's coming in around our budget. But I then remembered all of the other things that mount up the cost.

We're not fussed about a cake (neither of us eat cake), we're not needing a big expensive car, hiring suits for groomsmen, we don't need rings (we've got them already), my best friend is a make up artist, I am creative and want to do my own flowers BUT, I need a photographer that isn't going to cost the earth. On our wedding day, we scrimped with the photographer (think we only paid £300), and I regret that, as our photos were completely unimaginative and dull. He captured the right mixes of people, but I may as well given my uncle a camera to take photos, as there was no editing done.

Can anyone recommend a good photographer with a bit of style that isn't going to cost me thousands. We'd only need them for the ceremony and to take some pics after the ceremony and maybe throughout the speeches.

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I may be able to do a shorter coverage for you. It depends on the date & location!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics