Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner May 2009

reply slips/wedding food choices wording help wanted!

beckyakabetty, 13 of September of 2008 at 14:48 Posted on Planning 0 5

I have a menu for the reception and need to tell guests the choices of food available also want to incorporate music requests, reply slip (eg if they are coming or not). Has anyone got any examples for inspiration they can share with me. Not sure how to word things. Thankyou

5 replies

Latest activity by RaeCarini, 10 of July of 2021 at 11:51
  • K
    Beginner May 2009
    kezzybabe ·
    • Hide content

Personally i would slip in an rsvp sheet saying something like please let us know by Blah blah date if you are attending I would slip a copy of menu in even if you reproduce on your own pc just like an a4 sheet

Then lastly a note maybe asking for any music requests to be included with rsvp

Sorry couldnt help more as im not doing menus with invites xxxx

• catcat
    Beginner April 2007
    catcat ·
    • Hide content

We did mini tick box sheets (probably about 10cm by 7cm) with the menu choice on and with the RSPV details mentioned that day guests needed to return their food choices.

Seemed easier than giving them the menu and expecting them to write down what they wanted... we got all the replies back and people commented on how easy it was for them to be completed etc...

• K
    Beginner May 2009
    kezzybabe ·
    • Hide content

Bluelady i love your RSVPs did you do them yourself?

• I
    Beginner July 2021 South Carolina
    Ida ·
    • Hide content

A chat forum is helpful for the selection of food. The change of the https://techliveupdates.com/essential-devices-to-aid-remote-learning-and-teaching/ is implied for the feeble count. The food selection is top for the enviable means for the better for the candidates.

• Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    I ordered trifold invites with all all the info on including a RSVP card from Tavern Creatives, it also includes a timeline of the day. Have a look at their website.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics