Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*libby*
Beginner June 2011

retro sweet theme table plan??

*libby*, 11 March, 2011 at 10:09 Posted on Planning 0 5

I told my h2b that he can chose what the tables are called. I was quite happy to go along with 1,2,3..... but he said he wants names.

He has suggested that we name each table after sweets (prob more retro ones) as we have quite a few children coming and also maybe fill our centerpiece bowls with sweets.

I have googled it and cant find an example of this, i know lots of companies will make one to my design but I don't really know what I want and really don't wan't to spend loads of money on this as we've already gone over budget and still have loads to pay!!

Thanks in advance!

5 replies

Latest activity by Jayned, 11 March, 2011 at 13:35
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

This is what Mr Flow wants to do!!!

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I went to a wedding like this last year. She'd named each table after a particular sweet and put a jar with that sweet in the centre of the table, instead of favours. It went down really well!

In terms of the table plan, why not get a big board, print out smaller sheets with the table names/guest names, back them onto a slightly bigger sheet in your wedding colour and then glue on little sweets, like jelly tots, smarties etc.

I'm by no means creative, but I think the idea could work, if someone more creative than me could add to this idea!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

CB recommended this lady a while back, she has a retro sweet themed wedding - might be some help?

https://www.facebook.com/

especially this:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150122400832112&set=a.10150122399597112.328580.95620187111&theater

• S
    Beginner December 2012
    Sarah-Jayne x ·
    • Hide content

Just posted a couple on that other thread and then found this one too. £20 x

• prettywild
    prettywild ·
    • Hide content

I'd recommend Bunny Delicious and also Nicky at www.millieandme.net (she's a HiB) for retro sweetie table plans. Both produce excellent quality work. x

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content

Hi Libby08

I can certainly help with your table plan. I don't have a retro sweet design on my website but I can certainly design one for you, as mmost of my work is bespoke anyway ?

www.puddycards.co.uk

If you think I can help, please do email me

Jayne

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics