Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

GEMINIBEBE
Beginner August 2010

Ring bearing ideas needed!!

GEMINIBEBE, 28 May, 2010 at 14:43 Posted on Planning 0 17

Hi Ladies,

My two daughters really want to 'deliver' the rings up the aisle to their Mummy and Daddy and I have been trying to think what we could use.

Gone down the pillow route, not too set on traditional ideas so was wondering if you Ladies had any different ideas? They are each going to be carrying a ring each and they are age 10 and 7.

Thank you!!!

?

17 replies

Latest activity by GEMINIBEBE, 29 May, 2010 at 14:17
  • M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

How about they each have a basket with petals in with the ring box on top? They can then use the petals as confetti x

• atlonglast
    Beginner November 2010
    atlonglast ·
    • Hide content

They have a few things on this website.

http://www.boxesandbusts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_51&products_id=507&osCsid=5e4ems8jc93frgpf8icd2roc27

• W
    Beginner August 2010
    wedding crazy ·
    • Hide content

How about if they wore them as a pendant on ribbon round their necks?

Then they would have their hands free to carry flowers/basket or whatever.

Just make sure its an easy bow to undo - cos you wouldnt want to be unpicking a tight knot at the end of the aisle. I think it would add a lovely touch of drama as the best man takes the ribbons from they girls.

Im actually really starting to like this idea....... might pinch it ?

• grace85
    Beginner February 2011
    grace85 ·
    • Hide content

I was just thinking that, i think it would look really cute. :-)

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah good idea wedding crazy, although their hands will be free as they are having wrist corsages instead of posies, sorry forgot to mention!

ONLY THING is I cant help picturing a 'pet' walking up the aisle with a ribbon and ring around its neck ha ha ........................ I must have seen that on tv before? LOL!! ?

That website is good thanks, they have little rose ring boxes that are cute, and ones on stems (is that tacky). Although the boxes are cheap, the postage is OTT - I put some in my basket and registered and am not prepared to pay that much postage for wee little boxes!

Thanks girls, will keep looking!

XXX

• kj82
    Beginner December 2010
    kj82 ·
    • Hide content

How bout something like this? I was thinking about it Smiley smile

• kj82
    Beginner December 2010
    kj82 ·
    • Hide content

Ooooops duplicate post!

• spaceychick
    spaceychick ·
    • Hide content

What about the two rings on a ribbon with each of your girls holding an end? So that the ribbon is held between them. You could have a flower where each child holds it?

• aecy
    Beginner October 2011
    aecy ·
    • Hide content

We're getting our flowergirl to carry a toy with the rings tied to each hand on a ribbon

the toy is spiderman but thats just our 'quirky' side

• D
    Beginner
    darkivy ·
    • Hide content

I doubt this is any help....my little 4 year old nephew is going to be our pageboy/ringbearer. Thought about pillow/cushion but had visions of little hands dropping it or tipping rings off! So I have got a really nice double ring box from Ebay, it has a latch so can't come undone. Just the right size for him to carry with no danger of losing rings. Maybe something like that but with a decoration/flower to make it a bit more girly?!

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

if their hands are free how about if they each hold a ring in both hands and when they get to the top of the aisle, they could gand them to the best man! that would be cute!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

There are some lovely different cushion ideas on the martha stewart website...

I like the idea of having them on a ribbon round their neck. Might be worth putting press studs on the ends of the ribbons so that there is no risk of knotting and safer for the kids.

Oh so many ideas!!!

• froggy29400
    Beginner October 2010
    froggy29400 ·
    • Hide content
  • debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

O just had another idea...what if one of them carried the rings in a double ringbox tied with a bow. and when they got to the front, the other one untied the bow and took the rings out, one by one, and gave them to the best man. then the other one could give the groom or best man the ring box and he could put it in his pocket!

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What a really cute idea thanks deborah!!!!!

Thanks for the tips and pics girls, that Martha Stewart website will get a bashing tonight!!!

XXX

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

I think I might actually have a go at making a couple of these.............. or maybe just the flowers

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics