Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner February 2014

Rivington Barn

Roxlen10, 25 July, 2012 at 10:53 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all booking rivington hall barn for my wedding, does anyone know if they do a discount price for winter weddings ? also ive been told you can take your own wine for the tables does any one know if this is correct ive looked on the website but there are no packages just the room price and food prices i have already emailed them about minimum numbers as 185 was very high they have said they will reduce these for a jan/feb wedding but do you think i could haggle them on the rrom price ?

1 replies

Latest activity by Kjay, 26 July, 2012 at 11:39
  • tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content

You should always try if you're the haggling type. Ring them up and you're more likely to get a straight answer. If they're reducing the guest numbers then they might drop the price a bit too. Like I said, if you ring they should be able to answer any questions you have, just make sure you have a list of questions so you don't have to ring back, write down what they say and ask them to send the details out in an email or letter so you have it in writing x

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, i am not sure about your questions but just wanted to jump in and say i love rivington! we are getting married at rivington church Smiley smile would have loved the barn for afterwards but is too big for us...we dont have many friends ?

Good luck with your planning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics