Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2012

Roco Clothing for Boys suits..........

Meggiemoo1981, 7 of November of 2011 at 22:28 Posted on Planning 0 9

...........has anyone bought off this website before? I have found a really cute suit for our pageboys but wanted to know if anyone had experience of the website and service?

http://www.rococlothing.co.uk/boys-formal/boys-suits/tail-suits/grey-tail-5pc.html#

9 replies

Latest activity by Bret, 30 of August of 2023 at 00:13
  • charliebird7
    Beginner March 2012
    charliebird7 ·
    • Hide content

I havn't used them but they have some cute suits on there. I found this https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/roco-clothing-manchester-2?utm_campaign=qype_uk&utm_source=referrer mixed reviews really.

• O
    Beginner October 2012
    orange201012 ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of using them but now I have read these reviews I am not so sure!

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

Tricky! Is it an online store or can you go into store? I see from one of the reviews it says the sales assistant was great. I might try it as we have ages til our wedding anyway.

Thanks all!!

• G
    Glynn Johnson ·
    • Hide content

As a worker at Roco Clothing I can honestly say that the service has improved massively over the last few months. As you may notice by reviews on Qype, there was a few negative remarks around July, this was due to the whole company moving into a brand new warehouse and having massive technical difficulties with phone lines and internet connections etc. The business has improved greatly since then and rectified most problems. We have just achieved top rated seller status on ebay which can only be awarded to companies with an exceptional level of service.

However, we do not have a walk in store as the business is purely mail order although if you're in the local area you may be able to arrange a collection by calling.

Thankyou

Glynn Johnson

Roco Clothing

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for the feedback. Was a bit worried when I saw the reviews!

Do you do discounts for multiple purchases?

• BustyB
    Beginner June 2012
    BustyB ·
    • Hide content

Highly recommend them!

We brought some bowties from them, which we had to exchange as I stupidly clicked the wrong ones lol. There customer service is excellent!

Bx

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

That is good to hear! I really like the look of the suits!!

Thanks

• G
    Glynn Johnson ·
    • Hide content

Hi, the website and ebay are not configured for multiple item discounts at the minute, however we do take orders over the phone and if you call up we can usually sort out some sort of discount!

Thank you

Glynn

Roco Clothing

• S
    Beginner April 2012
    squidgybob ·
    • Hide content

I Just ordered my flower girl dresses from them via eBay, ordered on the Wednesday and delivered the following Monday, great products and very friendly service as I had to ask a couple of questions before ordering. Would definitely recommend them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics