Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Roll Up, Roll Up. Clurr and Trickers Fat Fighters is Back!

20 June, 2011 at 19:39 Posted on Planning 0 90

Sorry ladies, i have been a bit rubbish with this of late.

So, after getting a kick up the backside in the form of a rude comment from someone at work kindly pointing out that 'you are large Claire, would you like to lose weight one day?' yesterday, I am putting everything I have into losing some more as I only have 9 weeks and 6 days to go..... I am not counting, honest!

How is everyone getting on?

Tricks, have you kept up with SW after your hol or are you sticking at your amazing 2 stone loss?

Flow, how are you getting on?

Ermm, everyone else??

90 replies

Latest activity by sheree_heptinstall, 4 July, 2011 at 09:24
  • Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Someone at work said that to you?! How rude! She'll eventually get a smack in the mouth one day if she doses out that sort of opinion on a regular basis.

I'm stable at 10st 5. I've not got a huge amount to go (about half a stone) and it's taking an age to shift. I'm hoping to step up the running in the summer months though and I've booked my pre-shoot with my TOG for the end of September as motivation!!

• *Marmite*
    Beginner October 2011
    *Marmite* ·
    • Hide content

I've just got myself back on the healthy eating bandwagon. Lost a couple of pounds in a couple of days so that's good motivation!

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

After having lost about 2 stone last year (and then putting nearly a stone of it on again!) i am back on the wagon, as of 2 weeks ago!

my weigh days are wednesdays so hope that won't be too late to update you all! lost 2 pounds in week 1 and hoping for another loss this week!

i need to lose 2 stone by the time my dress comes in at end october. hope that is doable!! i am doing weight watchers online by the way and also do exercise classes at gym 3 times a week.

x

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

Can I join in with this please? I've lost 9lb since my OH proposed (25th April) and would like to lose another 2 1/2 stone. Our next weigh in (we just have a weigh in at home once a week) is on Wednesday but I'm not holiding out much hope this week as I've been out for an Italian and a Chinese over the weekend for my sister in law's 40th. If I stay the same I reckon I'll be lucky!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I need to get back on the FF wagon. Have fallen off of late and after seeing some photos of me recently I think I need to get back on it with gusto.

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Hmm claire, could be pushing it a bit!

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    staceylynch6 ·
    • Hide content

Ive lost nearly 5 stone in 13 months. green tea is good it fills you up. i want to lose another 2 stone for my wedding which is in 15 months so fingers crossed.

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

Hi guys, I'd like to join up!

I have lost just over half a stone this year (all in Jan/Feb, none since then really but I have at least maintained!). I have another 2 stone to go. I'm not getting married until 2013 so am struggling to use that as motivation although we are going on holiday in July and August and I'd really like to lose another half stone before then at least ? and certainly I need to lose another stone before contemplating dress shopping!!

I am really enjoying going to the gym, swimming and zumba but unfortunately I am a pastry chef and I need to test my wares and I am also addicted to crisps, bread and potatoes. In fact it's carbs, I'm a carb addict!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Jeebus, Stacey that is amezzin! I need to lose at least that. Will step up my green tea drinking!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I quite fancy trying the Dukan diet. Anyone done it? My friends have and lost a lot of weight.

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

I've got loads to lose, but I'm back on WW's and lost 3lb last week

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

Funnily enough we've just been ordering our food online for the week and by chance realised none of our planned meals have meat. I asked my OH who is a meat whore how he was going to cope without meat and he replied by asking how on earth I would cope without carbs. According to him I'm completely addicted to them, but they taste sooooo good!

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

I'm a vegetarian; carbs good, meat bad LOL ?

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I was just thinking it might be a good booster diet before I went back to SW, Clurr.

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

I'd quite happily be a vegetarian Jenny, but I think my OH might call off the wedding!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I need to do sommat. These love handles aren't going to move themselves!

• *Marmite*
    Beginner October 2011
    *Marmite* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ditto!

Carbs taste so good, but they will not help me get in my wedding dress ☹️

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I need to loose 3 stone- as my dr in the hospital kindly told me- ''you do realise you carry a suitcase full of clothes 20k luggage allowance'' around with u every day'' gee thanks doc- has it made me loose weight- heck no lol!!!!

''im a chocolate junkie and proud of it'' hahahah Smiley winking

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Leni the doctor tells me on a regular basis that I'm carrying the equivalent of a fat midget on my back all day, every day. (Ok, so he didn't use those words, but he implied them).

I could go in with an ear complaint and it will always revert back to my weight. I GET IT, I'M FAT! Now sort out my damn earache.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

?cheeky feckers arnt they- anyhow wouldnt do us all to be anorexics ? i did do SW a few yrs back and lost 1stone in 3 /4 weeks but i just dont have the mojo in me to do it

• Z
    Beginner
    zebra_cake ·
    • Hide content

Ive lost a stone since christmas, no more take aways and got a dog so loads of walking rain or shine Smiley smile

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

I need to get back on the wagon.....Its so long since I fell off it I cant even see the dust anymore! I need a new wagon!

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

I have finally managed to lose the weight I put on over Xmas. I have been hitting the gym - net result is my belly is now much firmer BUT ITS STILL THERE!

I also have scary biceps and can beat my OH at arm wrestling - but thats another story.

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

Count me in, , I've joined SW tonight. Hoping to lose a stone and a few pounds, is 4 months pushing it, , lol.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

I havnt been to SW in a few wks, I've been sooo busy. I have still lost 2 stone but I really wanted to lose 2 & half stone Smiley sad but I've been keeping up my gym efforts & am quite proud of my toned arms. Shoulders & back. Kind of have a waist now as well but still have a belly belly Smiley sad if that makes sense! My mum has been doing loads of baking for people coming to house with presents - tonight after my dinner I ate a scone, 2 butterfly buns, 2 malteaser buns....grrrr I've no willpower for that kind of food esp when stressed! But I went for a run this morning & doin same 2moro...new day n all that jazz!x

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Massive WELL DONE to those who have lost weight!

I need to desperately to loose a lot of weight - so I'm in! Don't really know where to start though! ☹️

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

WELL!! ive been wondering where this has been!!

So, ive lost 2 stone 2 or 3 lbs thus far since feb, and now in desperate need of new clothes and mine hangoff me!! shopping trip next friday on my day off Smiley smile

Still have MILES to go, another 2 stone and il be happy!!! still not put on, stayed the same a couple weeks but all in all going good. this week however i feel fat and meh so we shall see tomorrow, tho am giving blood at lunchtime, and a pint fo liquid weighs 1lb so am hoping that helps lol

• P
    Beginner December 2011
    Pamphers ·
    • Hide content

I would like to join up please!! I lost about 3 1/2 stone on Rosemary Conley about 6 years ago and have kept most of it off but want to lose a few more pounds before the bog day in Dec!

Would also love some tips on toning and slimming down my arms!! I hate them and my dress is strapless! Why did I get it!! Ha!

Thanks

xx

• nicnol
    Beginner October 2011
    nicnol ·
    • Hide content

My WW journey is not going good!! I lose a couple of pound then put it back on again!! Since Xmas.....I've managed to lose the grand sum of 3.5lb! I just enjoy going out at the weekends too much!

Started a bootcamp though twice a week and do zumba twice a week and def toning but no scale movement! Didn't help with a free cocktail bar at the weekend for my friend's 30th and having a 2 day hangover so that yesterday I had mcdonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner!! ?

Anyway was reading Grazia that was hanging around the office and read an article about this woman who stopped counting points and calories, no more green and red days just ate the "right" foods (easy as that!?). She also exercised for 30mins a day. She followed David Kirsch's 7 day prescription. Also the principle of eating 5-6 times a day. By the looks of it carbs are pretty much out except for things like cous cous and quinoa (do they come under the carb heading!?) So I'm thinking of trying this principle. The trainer who takes bootcamp advises that if it wasn't around 1000 yrs ago don't eat it and limit things that people are normally intolerant too (Including dairy).

Haven't a clue if it'll work or of I'll stick to it (social calendar looking pretty busy for the next few weeks!) but yo never know!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Oh, go on then! Looking to lose half a stone to get to my ideal weight, but have been here for a few months now so starting to think that it might never happen ☹️

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Baah forgot to bring lunch and purse in today. Had Special K for breakfast so that has to last me until home time. Shall have to eat office supplies. Stapler, anyone?

• P
    Beginner December 2011
    Pamphers ·
    • Hide content

I have a couple of bulldog clips and some post it notes that would add some variety to your lunch!!x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics