Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Roll Up, Roll Up. Clurr and Trickers Fat Fighters is Back!

20 June, 2011 at 19:39

Posted on Planning 90

Sorry ladies, i have been a bit rubbish with this of late. So, after getting a kick up the backside in the form of a rude comment from someone at work kindly pointing out that 'you are large Claire, would you like to lose weight one day?' yesterday, I am putting everything I have into losing some...

Sorry ladies, i have been a bit rubbish with this of late.

So, after getting a kick up the backside in the form of a rude comment from someone at work kindly pointing out that 'you are large Claire, would you like to lose weight one day?' yesterday, I am putting everything I have into losing some more as I only have 9 weeks and 6 days to go..... I am not counting, honest!

How is everyone getting on?

Tricks, have you kept up with SW after your hol or are you sticking at your amazing 2 stone loss?

Flow, how are you getting on?

Ermm, everyone else??

90 replies

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

I've started calorie counting again this week by using the MyFitnessPal app. I have maintained my weight for a few months now by eating anything I fancy but taking plenty of exercise however I have 2 stone to lose and MFP has given me the kick up the backside that I needed. I'm to aim for 1200 calories per day and on Monday eating normally I'd had 1800 ? best sort myself out!!!

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Just 1/2 pound loss for me this week. that is 4 pounds in 3 weeks which i think is rubbish! i know they say 1 to 2 pounds a week is the way to do it, but in your first few weeks i'd expect more! oh well, will try harder at gym this week!

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

Well 1st week on SW and i've lost 2 and half pound. Had a bad day today but promising to get back at it tomorrow☹️

xx

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    sheree_heptinstall ·
    • Hide content

This post is just what I seem to need! My friend is on slimming world, and in addition to this post this is my wake up call.

I'm probably at my biggest at the moment, after getting comfy moving in with my OH, and I'll like to be back to a perfect 10 before the wedding - and half way there before my holidays in Sept.

I'm currently a 12/14 and just need to tone and watch what I'm eating - the cake break at work eysterday DID NOT help, and I'm also a sucker for a good cuppa!

So today is that start. I'm off to Boots to weigh myself every Thursday. Wish me luck. Everyone on this post seems to be doing amazing! xxxx

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

How did we all get on this week, Ladies? I have lost 2lbs mini yay!! ?

Feeling ultra motivated now so plenty of exercise and healthy food for me! 3 weeks until our little family holiday in Cornwall and 7 weeke until our first wedding planning trip to Rome, want to have lost at least half a stone by then.

• S
    Beginner September 2012
    sheree_heptinstall ·
    • Hide content

I weigh myself in on thursday, but i didn't eat yesterday as i was too hungover (!!) and i'm back on the scrambled egg this week. so 4 days left to see how i'm going. can't lose too much weight or else my dress will be too big, although I have a corsetted back, so it shouldn't be too bad! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics