Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

vikmast
Beginner September 2011

romantica dress .... where to find pics

vikmast, 11 July, 2010 at 15:06 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hello, ive tried on a gorg romantica gown, and was told it was called Clara, however cannot find an pics of it on the internet. The designers web page only shows 2010 colection, and its not in that, but the shop i tried it on in is an hour away but really want a pic to refresh my memory of it. It had a zip up back, and fabric rose on the side and back, with sweetheart neckline with pearls and diamantes along top edge and a pleated front. Please help

15 replies

Latest activity by fluffymalone, 21 January, 2011 at 14:54
  • navychick
    Beginner August 2011
    navychick ·
    • Hide content

Hi

are you sure it wasn't Monte Carlo? i too have a Romantica Dress and mine is from the 2009 collection (Della) and the only way i could find pics was google image. if you google image Monte carlo it has loads of pics with roses on the side but not a sweetheart neckline, so not sure if it's the same:-

• Emmsie270
    Beginner June 2011
    Emmsie270 ·
    • Hide content

If that is the one its gorge!! It was the last dress i tried before i found "the one" which is also a Romantica. I've had a good scout on google and can't find anything either. Just give the shop a ring to double check the details. Or have you checked their website xx

• S
    Beginner April 2011
    Steph/Andy ·
    • Hide content

I also have a Romantica Dress from the 2010 collection called "Roma" although it's not on the website and i can't find it anywhere on the internet Smiley sad

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Im wearing romantica too!! (felicty) but i think that bridal shops sometimes name the dresses themselves, perhaps you could get the product number from the shop where you tried it on??

I was exactly the same when id found my dress just wanted to keep looking at it!! lol but i must say and without sounding big headed (cos im not honest) it looked better on me than in the model!! I filled it out better!?

Hope you find it chick x

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Hi have found these in the pure bridal range.

I tried this one on a couple of times!!

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Sory to keep throwing pics at you but really want to find it for you!!

• vikmast
    Beginner September 2011
    vikmast ·
    • Hide content

Thanks fluffymalone, but it isnt any of them, its very very similar to the 2nd from last dress, in the gold colour, as the rose was exactly like that but the top part was different, the sweetheart neckline wasnt as deep and wasnt crossed over. Thank you for your efforts tho, very grateful ?

• L
    Beginner October 2010
    libcam ·
    • Hide content

I cant find my romantica dress either the lady in the shop said it was a new collection she had only just had it in th shop i bought mine about 2 month ago mines got 2 flowers on either side, but im lucky aint got that long till i get to wear mine.

• S
    Beginner April 2011
    Steph/Andy ·
    • Hide content

No still not managed to find it, just glad im not the only one, i thought "what if ive got the name wrong" lol

• Z
    Beginner May 2011
    Zoemufc ·
    • Hide content

Has anyone managed to find a pic of the Roma Romantica wedding dress? I've tried it on today and have fallen in love with it. Am trying to find it to show my friend.

• J
    Beginner September 2011
    janelouise ·
    • Hide content

Hi

This is so strange I have just tried on a dress and I have been told it is clara by romantica I too cannot fond pictures anywhere on the internet it is ivory, has pearl and flowered sequins on the bust and the same on almost off the shoulder straps zips up at the back with satin covered buttons does this sound like the same one? I am going to ring the shop to check the name it seems strange though It did not have a flower on it.

jane

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

I think this is Roma by Romantica

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

Found the Felicity one as well

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That ones mine!!! Looks heaps better on me though!! ?

Brought it home yesterday!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics