Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

X
Beginner May 2017

Ronald Joyce Alicia

Xxtjcxx, 4 of August of 2016 at 13:23 Posted on Planning 0

Hi ladies

Anyone having Ronald Joyce Alicia? If so please can I see photos of what it looks like on and fitting properly?

I love it but the one I tried on was too big so it was hard to picture it the right size and not on the model if that makes sense!

xx

• R
    Beginner July 2016
    RomanticOrangeDiamonds669 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I got married in May and wore Alicia. Looked gorgeous on and so sparkly but not at all chavvy. Everyone commented on the dress( I know they do normally) but people actually asked after who made it and said how nice/ abit different dress. Dress is gorgeous with trail down and also when it's up.

The only thing I will say is you wouldn't want lots of alterations as its so beaded they'd have to come off and be put back on bodice bit and cud get expensive.

I ended up having a new sample dress which was a size 8 and I found still abit big on chest. The measurements on the dress when u get measured don't account for the shoulder fit/ neck area so if you can find the dress in yr size try first and then buy.

im just working out whether to sell mine so if ur a size 8/10 and interested let me know

The only thing I will say

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics