Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner September 2020

Ronald Joyce Nahara dress

KimWim88, 1 of October of 2018 at 13:27 Posted on Planning 0

Has anyone worn the Ronald Joyce Nahara wedding dress for their big day

I am in love with the dress, however i'm a curvy girl and not akin to the models they have modelling it currently. Can only buy the dress local to me from one or 2 shops and wondered if anyone had any pictures they had of them in the dress to put me at ease it wont be a wasted journey only to be disappointed when it only looks good on the slim model wearing it

Thanks ladies

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

I've just Googled it - it is a beautiful dress!

I'm quite curvy too, and my concerns would be that I've worn fishtail style dresses before and they tend to make me look even wider around the hips. Another thing to think about if you are curvy, is are you big up top? The plunge neckline is very low, so you wouldn't be able to wear a very supportive bra, if you wore one at all - are you confident in going bra-less?

I know you don't want a wasted journey, but I really think that you should make an appointment for a fitting. Even if someone with the same body shape to you looks gorgeous in it, it's all about how you feel in it yourself.

Make a day of it, have lunch with your girls and go to the fitting, try on some other dresses. So many people say they had the exact idea of what they wanted and ended up buying something completely different anyway, so don't get too hung up on it.

I hope this helps! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics