Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2016

Ronald Joyce - Robyn

MrsWood2b16, 18 of February of 2016 at 09:27 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi all

Who else has/had the beautiful Ronald Joyce - Robyn dress? :-)

If you have it, what are you doing / did you do regarding a veil?

With or without? If with, what style have you done for and do you have pics please?

Thanks

Xxx

10 replies

Latest activity by Tidal Wave, 21 of March of 2016 at 10:21
  • M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

Does no one have this dress? :-(

• S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

If it's any use to you whatsoever, seeing as you don't have any other responses yet, I had Brunilde by Ronald Joyce. It came with a lace-edged cathedral-length veil, and I thought it looked great. It was a very fine material so it didn't completely obscure the back of the dress.

• P
    Beginner November 2016
    Purpletgyrrr ·
    • Hide content

Me!!! I've Ordered this dress in champagne and I'm having a cathedral length lace edged veil! I love it! Beautiful dress! You can see all the back on the dress through the veil. No photos I'm afraid though!

x

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the reply ladies.

I can't make my mind up what to go for lol as I want to make sure it has a least 2 tiers as want to drape it over my shoulders to cover my arms if you know what I mean xxx

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

I have this dress in champagne I've got an elbow length veil with drop crystal edge. I only want it to cover the tattoo on the back of my neck for photos lol beautiful dress.

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

I've got a Ronald Joyce, Eliza Smiley smile

very tempted by a full length veil!

• S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

They do look stunning, my only issue was when we were getting in and out of the car, going for pictures, husband kept sitting on it which obviously yanked my head back. I haven't got my pictures yet but if I think on when I get them I will post one of the back of the dress with the veil.

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

I can't decide between fingertip length with crystal drop edge or a full length cathedral!

Has anyone tried their dress on with the detachable train and have any photos with it? I don't even know what the detachable train is like. They didn't have the train in the shop

Xxx

• R
    Beginner July 2016
    RomanticYellowFlowers503 ·
    • Hide content

Hey! I have the brunilde too... How do you wear your hair... I am stuck for ideas and dont want to hide all the back of the dress.. Would love some inspiration!

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

I dont have this dress sorry but did go for a ronald joyce one called alejandro it was the first dress i tried and bought it there and then.

Ronald Joyce dresses are beautiful ? im not having a veil as the back of the dress is quite detailed so would hide it.

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

I wish I hadn't clicked this thread (and subsequently googled all the dresses - that was my own fault) however all the dresses look gorgeous, as I'm having dress wobbles and it was a Ronald Joyce I think I should gone for.

However all the dresses mentioned are gorgeous!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics