Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2023 Tyne & Wear

Room decoration when venue and reception in same place

Sam, 23 of October of 2022 at 14:23 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping I can pick some brains and get some reassurance as I am getting myself quite worked up.
So we are getting married and having the reception in the same hall. This is probably really obvious but how will the tables be set up when that area will be the aisle and chairs? Will they be made up but pushed to the side? When will they be all laid out for the meal? We are only having 30 people so a very small wedding.
Thanks for any help and reassurance!

3 replies

Latest activity by RalphRet, 27 of October of 2022 at 22:02
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content
    They should make it all up after the ceremony when you’re having photos and drinks and stuff. Usually there’s about a 1-2 hour turnaround between ceremony and wedding breakfast/reception set up if you’re having it all in the same room. Hope this helps 😊
  • S
    Beginner June 2023 Tyne & Wear
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh thank you!! Let's just hope the weather's nice so people can have drinks outside and not be in the way!
  • H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would ask your venue what their wet weather plan is. They won't let you in the main room when they are moving furniture around so they should have another area you can be if the weather means you can't be outside.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics