Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mum-wants-a-hat
Beginner June 2013

Rose Topiary Trees~ Bargain !!

mum-wants-a-hat, 8 March, 2013 at 17:15 Posted on Planning 0 2

Well, today I went ahead and bought a load of decorative items (centrepiece stuff etc)

The bargain of the day without a doubt has to go to my 4ft ivory rose topiary trees from Home Bargains - £15 each!!!

They have plenty of flowers on them, great trunks too. I'm just going to put them in terracotta pots, tie a ribbon & buckle sash and perhaps stick a few crystal floral pins in the centre of some of the flowers and they will look fab.

So for what will be just over £20 per tree fully decorated to suit, it's got to be a winner- ill even be able to sell them on afterwards !!

:0)

2 replies

Latest activity by mum-wants-a-hat, 9 March, 2013 at 22:28
  • Mrspetal
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrspetal ·
    • Hide content

Just had a look at these and they look good!

ive made a note in my stuff to do book ?

• F
    Beginner November 2013
    FutureBright ·
    • Hide content

These are exactly what I have been looking for, I have been trying to rent two of these for my wedding day although it turns out it is cheaper to buy them if you know where to get them and now I do. Thank You mum-wants-a-hat ?

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

Hi girls- glad it's helpful. I have already paid to hire 2 light up trees at £20 each but don't begrudge it. I obviously didnt expect to land such a bargain, plus the light up ones are for outside the reception venue. Of the ones I have bought, 2 will go at the church entrance and 2 somewhere near the altar, then they are being taken in guest cars to the venue to be placed in various 'blank' corners. I also saw some perfect silver pots (not plastic) in B&Q today for only £5 each so will get those rather than plastic terracotta which will still need decorating. God I love bargains!!

Btw, bought bulbs and seeds today to grow my own wedding flowers- eek!!! :0) xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics