Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Fleur10
Beginner June 2011

Rough guide to cost of flowers...

Fleur10, 18 January, 2011 at 20:24 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all, I'm going to go round a few florists at the weekend and start looking at flowers, can you give me an idea of what roughly to expect to pay for A hand tied rose bouquet for me, 2 smaller hand tied bouquets, a corsarge for my mum and 2 rose buttonholes. I have no idea what prices to expect at all.

Thanks in advance ?

5 replies

Latest activity by Bittersweet, 18 January, 2011 at 20:48
  • bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, it will depend hugely on where you're from etc etc, but as a rough guide I would say you're looking at about £85 for a handtied rose bouquet, £40-£50 each for the bridesmaids, £10+ for corsages and about £5 for rose buttonholes. HTH!

• Fleur10
    Beginner June 2011
    Fleur10 ·
    • Hide content

Great stuff - many thanks for that ?

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Hey, depends what you want- silk or real. I have opted for silk as the quality that i am getting is incredible, you can't even tell they are fake.

Plus in the height of summer with wasps and hayfever, this has provided me with a much better option. There are a lot of florists and HIBS on here that can give you great advice and quotes if you wish!

• Fleur10
    Beginner June 2011
    Fleur10 ·
    • Hide content

I dont mind having silk, it would be lovely to keep them afterwards, is silk much cheaper than fresh?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I just got a quote and very similar to what bygeorge said. corsages were 15 and buttonholes 5, bouquets were from 60 for the bride and pedestals 95. table centres were from 25 upwards. I never realised how much of the budget they took up.

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Hmmm it depends on the quality of the silk. the ones i am having cost probably the same, although i was quoted far more expensive for real than i am actually paying for silk. Sherrie from on here is doing mine for me, and i love the fact that we all get to keep them afterwards! Id rather pay for something that i can keep than something which is going to die! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics