Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2022 Shropshire

rsvp help needed

Steph, 25 of January of 2022 at 21:04 Posted on Planning 0 3
So we are having a mid week wedding and I’m thinking that some guests that are invited may not be able to attend due to work commitments etc but may come to the evening, I’m looking for inspiration on how I can word it on the RSVP that just attending the evening reception is an option.

3 replies

Latest activity by RaymondBix, 4 of February of 2022 at 14:49
  • S
    Dedicated March 2022 Hampshire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    RSVP
    As we are having a mid week wedding we know some may be unable to attend our ceremony due to work commitments but may be able to attend our wedding reception instead -

- accepts with pleasure - regretfully declines ceremony but accepts reception
    - regretfully declines
    Please RSVP by ….
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I would have the options like Samantha but maybe hvae the tick boxes as below as well. I think you would also need to confirm the timings so people know when the evening would start or if you are having later ceremony people may take a half day if it is at say 2pm or after

Ceremony & Reception

Reception Only

• A
    Savvy June 2023 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content

We are also having a mid week wedding and are considering asking potential guests if they will be booking accommodation for the evening after the wedding, since we feel that it is more likely that they will take a day off to attend the wedding but want to get back for work the following day.

If they say no to the evening we may consider adding some evening guests only but difficult mid week to know what peoples thoughts will be

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics