Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Rsvps

Hayley, 26 of September of 2021 at 08:40 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 4
We're having a DIY wedding so have to organise it all ourselves. I'm just wondering how long before the wedding we should ask for our rsvps to be back?

4 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 27 of September of 2021 at 17:38
  • S
    Dedicated March 2022 Hampshire
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content
    Hey! Congratulations! I have asked for my RSVP’s back 3 months before the wedding for daytime guests and 2 months before for evening guests, I have done this because of our venue needing final numbers for food and what not Smiley smile check with your venue or caterers (or if you’re doing the food yourselves to see when they would need those by or how long it would take you to prepare and use those timings as rough rsvps I’d give yourself a week or two to chase any up as well Smiley smile
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ooo thank you, I hadn't even thought of giving different times
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We are sending Day invites 5 months beofre with RSVP date of 2 months, which gives us a few weeks to chase up and then give our numbers to the venue 6 weeks before. For eve guests invites going out 3 months before with 4 weeks to respond, our catering is fairly flexible so don't need too much time to confirm as is buffet style

• Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. Again with the different dates for evening, which I hadn't previously thought of.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics