Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethan
Savvy July 2023 Staffordshire

Rsvp's

Bethan, 14 of March of 2023 at 09:25 Posted on Off Topic Posts 1 5

Morning All,

We're waiting on a couple of people to RSVP for our evening reception, the date on the invitation is 31st March.

I want to send out a little reminder to people so I know what numbers I'm looking at & if I need to invite others, but I don't want people to say that they're coming just because I've chased their response (if that makes sense)

So I don't know how to compose a message to do so, any help is appreciated Smiley smile

Thankyou Smiley smile x

5 replies

Latest activity by Alison, 14 of March of 2023 at 21:45
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

I get what you are saying, but sometimes it just slips peoples mind, i would maybe send a message as below, keep it light:

Hi, we hope you are well. We appreciate life gets busy so it may have slipped your mind, but I can't see we have had a reply from you to our invitation. We are really hopeful you will be able to spend our special day with us and look forward to hearing from you shortly. We have a deadline of 31st March for our RSVP's as we need to give final numbers to the venue so would be great if you can reply ASAP.

• L
    Dedicated September 2023 Derbyshire
    Lizzie ·
    • Hide content
    Saving this so I can use the same phrasing when I inevitably end up in the same position in a few months' time!
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

When I was chasing I led with, “Hey, I just wanted to check if you’d sent your RSVP card back? They’re so small I keep worrying that they’re getting lost in the post!”

Turned out a couple of them had actually got lost in the post, so there you go.

• Bethan
    Savvy July 2023 Staffordshire
    Bethan ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's a great idea, but everyone is to respond via the website so I can't use that one, unfortunately 😔
  • A
    Savvy June 2023 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't chase them until a few days before the deadline to be honest. If you have set that as 31 March they have a couple of weeks to go yet.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics