Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2014

RSVP's for evening guests??

Miezy83, 16 of February of 2014 at 14:06 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'm just sitting trying to plan my wording for invites etc and whilst doing the RSVP suddenly had a thought about the evening guests! Do they usually need an RSVP too? I'm guessing they do to be able to plan the buffet etc but I honestly can't remember ever sending I've when I've been an evening guest! Any idea?

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 16 of February of 2014 at 14:58
  • T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

I've just been invited as an evening guest & been asked to RSVP about 6 week prior to the wedding.

Even if your caterers don't need the numbers, I'd want to know if people were coming, because you might invite someone else in their place.

• Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

We're going to include an RSVP with our evening invites. We're getting married in my hometown of Nottingham and all the family/friends on my H2B side are from Yorkshire. We aren't expecting all the evening invitees to make the hours drive to come as evening guests so we want to be sure of definate numbers so we don't over cater.

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

We're giving evening guests an RSVP with our mobile numbers but in touch with them all on fb etc anyway, it's good to have a rough idea of numbers coming and we need to know for the caterers too!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We gave evening guests RSVP cards as we needed to know numbers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics