Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

jaz
Beginner

Sainsburys party platters

jaz, 12 of August of 2009 at 12:18 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Has anyone used them/have any opinions on them? I was looking at getting a couple but see they need 6 days notice according to the website... does anyone know if this tend to just be a guide or is it a hard and fast rule?

Thanks!

3 replies

Latest activity by jaz, 12 of August of 2009 at 13:32
  • Sairedy
    Beginner September 2003
    Sairedy ·
    • Hide content

We've had them a few times and can't fault them. The indian snack one is good and the sandwich ones are always good too.

In terms of the 6 day rule the only way you will know is to go in and ask at your local store as the staff on the deli counter make them up so they would be able to tell you but I'm guessing it needs to be near that amount of days depending on what you order so they can make sure they can get the stuff in for you.

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

Thanks sairedy. My localist one is about half an hour away so I don't mind popping in with the order but would rather not make the trip if it's just likely to be a "computer says no" moment ?

• Ice Queen
    Beginner January 2007
    Ice Queen ·
    • Hide content

Phone up and ask to speak to the deli counter

Waitrose one are fantastic if that's nearer to you

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

Thanks IQ, we don't have any Waitrose's more's the pity. Have rang and they are calling me back as noone at the counter is answering, couldn't find a local number for them until there now and the national ones cost a small fortune on my mobile [miserable icon] ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics