Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M Taylor
Beginner September 2024 West Sussex

Santorini Wedding Help

M Taylor, 17 of March of 2024 at 22:06 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hey!
We're set to get married in Santorini at El Viento this September with about 40 guests (family and friends) joining us. The challenge we're facing is sorting out accommodation. We had an amazing experience at a Greek wedding where everyone stayed together, shared beach and pool days, and had evening events.We'd love to recreate this in Santorini, but it seems a bit tricky with varying budgets.
We're on the lookout for recommendations for places around£500 - £1000 per couple for approx 5 - 7 days, ideally in a great location with easy access to evening activities. Whether it's a close spot or a spacious hotel/villa where many can stay together, we're open to suggestions. Planning stress is kicking in, so any help or advice would be immensely appreciated!
Additionally, we're keen on ideas for things to do before and after the wedding. We're thinking of having a BBQ pre-wedding, possibly a white party/hen/stag party, and even considering a post-wedding dinner evening to express our gratitude to our guests for making the trip.Any recommendations for bars or clubs in Santorini would be fantastic too! Cheers!

1 replies

Latest activity by Harry, 26 of March of 2024 at 11:48
  • H
    Beginner October 2024 South East London
    Harry ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I may be able to help you you with this as I am a independent travel agent. You can find my details within the honeymoon supplier section above under Harry White Travel Counsellor.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics