Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner December 2023 Northumberland

Save the date advice...

Glenis, 30 of August of 2021 at 10:28 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi everyone, just wanting a little advice, we are due to be married December 2023, I was going to send save the dates out the end of December 2022, is that an okay time period or should I do it earlier? I am concerned with people obviously moving their dates etc due to covid and the time of year it is also as it can be a busy month for many. My parents sister has also just got engaged and potentially getting married the summer of 2022 so should I also wait till she has sent hers out? Any advice would be great. Thank you

3 replies

Latest activity by Ladybird1088, 31 of August of 2021 at 08:43
  • Keira
    Savvy August 2023 Staffordshire
    Keira ·
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married August 2023 and will be sending my save the dates out the end of September this year, as you have said due to covid etc people have had to move things around and are planning further in advance now. Plus my wedding is during holiday season. I think it is personal preference
  • Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married June 2023 and will he sending our save the dates next week due to many of our family members going abroad twice a year so it gives them notice not to book our wedding date. X
  • L
    Dedicated April 2023 Kent
    Ladybird1088 ·
    • Hide content

I'd get them sent out ASAP personally, with Covid weddings rolling over and people desperate to go on holiday. We're getting married April 2023 and I sent Save the Dates in May 2021 to make sure no one booked anything for the same time.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics