Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lizbizz85
Beginner August 2022 Devon

Save the date cards

Lizbizz85, 21 of April of 2021 at 09:54 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi this is prob a daft question but I'm assuming with save the date cards these are also sent to evening reception only guests as well?

4 replies

Latest activity by Lizbizz85, 21 of April of 2021 at 19:17
  • S
    Savvy July 2021 Worcestershire
    Sarahjp2021 ·
    • Hide content
    No it's normally just to those invited to the whole thing otherwise evening only guests would assume they are also invited to the ceremony etc
  • Lizbizz85
    Lizbizz85 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah OK thanks, hope our evening guests don't go on hol then!
  • N
    Beginner May 2022 South West London
    Nicole ·
    • Hide content
    We sent them to both day and eve guests as we didn’t want the eve guests to book anything and potentially miss out, most eve guests know they will prob only be getting eve invites as they are generally the ones you aren’t the closest too. That’s what we did anyway whether that’s the right way or not I don’t know haha
    Do what you think is best
    That’s what I didI would have been gutted if some of our eve guests found out from day guests they got save the dates and they didn’t When they are invited, but to the eve.Otherwise they will sit there thinking Oh I’m not invited at all ?! When really they are .... but to the eve.Do you know what I mean ?! X
  • Lizbizz85
    Lizbizz85 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah I know what you mean, I did wonder about having separate all day and eve only save dates but then it makes it awkward if you wanna bump someone to whole day if space becomes available.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics