Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner July 2023 West London

Save the Dates

Gemma, 5 of September of 2021 at 20:59 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 4

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what everyones views were on who to send Save the Dates to? Some websites say only Day Guests but others say Day and Night Guests. My Problem is that I don't want people to assume that they are invited in the Day (which many people already have) if I send them a Save the Date. I have seen Save the Evening cards but would rather avoid the awkwardness of changing someone from an Evening Guest to a Day Guest with them knowing if I can.

Any Advice would be great.

4 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 25 of September of 2021 at 22:18
  • Keira
    Savvy August 2023 Staffordshire
    Keira ·
    • Hide content
    I've sent my save the dates to day time guests only and only to family members as friends can change, but inhave sent mine 2 years in advance due to people booking holidays making travel arrangements etc.
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    I have only sent to day guests as I didn’t want evening guests to assume they were invited to the day - we have mentioned the wedding date to a lot of evening guests but have subtly said we are having small intimate day and then bigger party for everyone in the evening xx
  • Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    I'm only sending my to day guests. All my evening guests will just get an evening invite nearer the time x
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    We sent save the dates to all our day guests. We got a few save the evenings to send to family who we'd definitely like there and might need to arrange transport or hotels etc. We've not sent save the evenings to friends, neighbours or colleagues as we feel this might change before the date.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics