Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner November 2023 Gloucestershire

Save the dates / invites price range

Holly, 4 of February of 2022 at 17:50 Posted on Planning 0 12
Hello everyone,
I’m super interested in how much you are / have spent on save the dates and invites? I know you can go down the more frugal route with Vista Print etc, or go seriously overboard.

I do want something pretty but I’m conscious of budgeting!
Thank you 😊

12 replies

Latest activity by CharlotteRolfe, 14 of February of 2022 at 17:02
  • K
    Dedicated April 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    Try Poppy Forrest Kraft. I got mine from her and they are perfect! We are only having a very small wedding but the prices are really good
  • H
    Holly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I’ll take a look!
  • D
    Beginner March 2022 Norfolk
    Dillon ·
    • Hide content
    We designed our invites ourselves on a website which name escapes me (they offered a free month's trial, then we cancelled so didn't have to pay) and then printed them through VistaPrint. They looked amazing, really personal and were great quality and cost about £11 for 60 invites! We're on a fairly strict budget and that worked perfectly - had a lot of comments about how nice they lookedSmiley smile
    If you've got the budget to get someone to make them, it saves time and there's some extremely talented people out there but you can save so much money designing them yourselves Smiley smile
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We got save the dates for a pound each. We the designed our invites on Canva and could have printed but we sent them by email as was more sustainable and had a link to our website, which our guests loved as meant they didn't need to keep bits of paper for months and can quickly get info from the website.
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    As we have a few people who don’t have email addresses and a couple who don’t even use mobiles (FH’s mum is 87 and only has a landline!) and I also wanted to be traditional, we have printed all our Save the Dates and the actual invites. We used Vistaprint and they cost approx 30quid for 50 invites which we were happy with. They look lovely and it was hassle free.
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content
    We made ours on Zazzle and then ordered them on a day when they emailed me a 30% discount code (they have 15/20/25/30% off days several times a month) they are excellent quality, we ordered a few individual ones in different paper types to get the feel for them and the quality is great. With my discount code I got 25 save the date cards with envelopes for £15
  • Gracie
    Beginner June 2022 Gloucestershire
    Gracie ·
    • Hide content

I did ours through Vistaprint using the foil options to add an extra touch and have had loads of compliments on them. They cost about 60 quid for 80 including Envelopes. Stamps will be more than the invites lol!

• H
    Holly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah this is such a good tip, thank you for sharing!
  • L
    Beginner October 2022 Essex
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We also ordered ours on Zazzle. We ordered a sample ages ago and then waited for the January sale and got 50% off so got 50 invites for £56 I think. If you use them I would recommend paying for the tracked shipping as the first sample we ordered with basic shopping and it got completely lost, they sent a replacement and then that took 6 weeks to arrive. We ordered our actual invites with the tracked shipping and these arrived in just over a week and had the peace of mind of being able to track them!
  • Megan
    Savvy May 2023 Derbyshire
    Megan ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve not sorted invites yet but I bought save the dates from Etsy and they are beautiful - we paid £48 for 50 prints with envelopes.
  • Katie
    Beginner October 2022 Derbyshire
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    I went the frugal route. Designed my own on Google Docs and got them printed at my local print shop. They're simple but I'm pleased with them and we paid £22 for 90 with envelopes.
  • CharlotteRolfe
    Curious August 2022 Devon
    CharlotteRolfe ·
    • Hide content

£38 for the evening invites and official invites together . designed them myself as a flyer on Vista print

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics