Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sassy
Curious September 2022 West Sussex

Save the dates & wedding website

Sassy, 23 of January of 2022 at 18:46 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi guys!
Just looking for a bit of help! I’ve ordered our save the dates and am just thinking I’ll need to write names of the people we are inviting on the back of them as not everyone in all households are invited to our day for example plus 1s, they can come to the evening; it’s just so hard to make this clear on save the dates?!
I have also added to the save the dates that formal invites will follow (including our hitched wedding site link) but I am a little stuck/confused with how they will then know to go onto our site or would I need to prepare everything so they can go straight online and click attending/select meal option. Although that’ll be hard because we haven’t set our menu yet.
Thanks!!!! If anyone can help that’ll be much appreciated! Xx

3 replies

Latest activity by Tamsin, 23 of January of 2022 at 21:47
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    They will only need to go to the site once you send full invites. I included our website on our save the dates so that people could see where the venue is and see a little more info, but I’m sure most people won’t have looked at it yet because there’s no need to 😂
  • Sassy
    Curious September 2022 West Sussex
    Sassy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! So apologies if I’m being stupid lol but how will they know their invite is on the site? Do I also need peoples email addresses or something to notify them? Just thinking god I’m collecting addresses for save the dates but do I also need email addresses 😩
    Thanks!!
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but I’ll give a full rundown and hopefully it will make sense. You’re posting them a save the date now which will include who is invited to which parts of they day. All your guests will need to do at the moment is make sure they mark that date as your wedding date on their calendars. At some time before sending the invitations, you’ll need to create your guest list and meal options on your website. Then, a couple of months before the wedding, you’ll send an invitation which will direct them to the website to RSVP and select menu choices. So the notification will be the arrival of the full invitation in the post. Hope that makes sense and helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics