Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

missmoore
Beginner January 2012

Scottish wedding cancelled! Any Belle Époque brides?!

missmoore, 1 of May of 2015 at 17:08 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all,

I posted this week about cancelling our wedding in Scotland due to various reasons - we have now done it! And I'm so excitedly have my wedding mojo back. We've got meetings with the church and venue tomorrow about setting a date. We are looking at getting married at the Belle Époque in knutsford, are any other brides? Or anyone who did get married there? I have lots of questions for you!

Emma

3 replies

Latest activity by Catlady28, 1 of May of 2015 at 20:32
  • L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

'well done' should that be the right word to use for making the decision can only imagine how hard it was for you both but in reality terms from what you said think you made a good decision x

• Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

Good news! Glad you've got your mojo back! Belle Époque is so lovely! It was one of my ideas for a venue! I went with a friend when she enquired for her wedding, and fell in love with it! The food is amazing too, and there's a lovely garden for summer weddings! X

• missmoore
    Beginner January 2012
    missmoore ·
    • Hide content

Thanks both! I'm now SO Excited!

Catlady, is there any reason you/your friend decided not to go for it as your venue?

• Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

I think it was the number of guests they wanted was more than Époque could cater for! I do think it would be great for smaller weddings though! I would have chosen it for myself, but we're getting married in Chester, so a bit far to travel from the church! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics