Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elixia
Beginner March 2014

Secret Escapes Honeymoons!

Elixia, 3 of December of 2013 at 22:25 Posted on Planning 0 5

http://www.secretescapes.com

well technically they're not honeymoons, just cheap holidays at high class hotels and resorts! But I'f you're flexible and dont mind where you go this could be a option! I suggest you sign up and get the latest news on the flash sales.

so far i can see this is the only way I'm gonna get any kind of honeymoon if theres any money left over! Your thoughts? anyone done one of these before? was it good?

5 replies

Latest activity by clareio, 4 of December of 2013 at 11:44
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

If you get a good deal yes but I have found a number of secretescape deals cheaper elsewhere or when booked independently so like everything shop around to ensure it really is the best deal as sometimes you can save hundreds of ponds on the same holiday.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Agree. I use this website, along with lhw.com and mrandmrssmith.com to decide where I want to go, then email hotels direct.

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the tips guys AND the new websites to look at for deals too. I'll be sure to try and keep an open mind on the deal prices

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Hayes and Jarvis also have lots of very good offers (you can sign up to their newsletter)

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

I love these threads makes me dream of a far away place like fiji!!! oh la la!!

• C
    Beginner November 2013
    clareio ·
    • Hide content

Secret escapes is fab! we found our favourite hotel after booking it through them and are now regretting not going there for our honeymoon (we chose to stay at a similar sounding one down the road - not as nice, not as friendly and SO not what we wanted, it was a suite that only had one comfortable seat in the room (one end of a chaise lounge!) Never had an issue with anything but i would say once youve booked phone the hotel to check, first time we booked our room, a booking in march was put in two months later so when i called a week before we were meant to be going i was lucky the room was still available, and i got a phone call in the may asking if i was still coming!

definitely worth it if you can afford to pay the full cost in one go!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics