Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Beginner January 2012

Secret Santa questions

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 22 November, 2011 at 13:57

Posted on Off Topic Posts 36

Do any of you scrutinise the postmark to try to work out who has bought the gift (I have two people in mind that I'd bet my life on them doing so)? Mine would be straightforward to identify - should I go to the trouble of posting elsewhere? Or do most people reveal who they are anyway, so it's not...

Do any of you scrutinise the postmark to try to work out who has bought the gift (I have two people in mind that I'd bet my life on them doing so)? Mine would be straightforward to identify - should I go to the trouble of posting elsewhere? Or do most people reveal who they are anyway, so it's not worth the bother?

36 replies

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

AS long as we get the parcels weighed at the Post Office, nobody should have to pay to retrieve their gift from the Sorting Office, hopefully!

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I can guarantee that as soon as I receive my present, I will be doing all I can to discover who my SS is before the reveal date - it's all part of the fun for me...

• Natalie2011
    Beginner September 2012
    Natalie2011 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ABSOLUTELY THIS FOR ME TOO MOOEY! HAHA!

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

I like the surprise element and never make an effort to find out who my SS is. I never reveal either! I'm waiting for my pressi to arrive then I'll wrap it and post it off.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I have never had a secret santa where I havnt known who the sender is- thats kinda sad really.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics