Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2014

Sefton Park Palm House

emdickinson, 4 March, 2013 at 13:45 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi. Has anyone got married or been to a summer wedding at Sefton Palm House. We absolutely love the venue but are looking at an August wedding and are worried that it could be too hot inside (it's a giant greenhouse!). Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thanks!

1 replies

Latest activity by S108HAN, 4 March, 2013 at 21:13
  • R
    Beginner April 2014
    rosiep1983 ·
    • Hide content

I've not been to a wedding there but used to run around there when I lived there. The park/setting is gorgeous is the summer. Hope that helps a bit!

Rosie xxx

• S108HAN
    Beginner August 2013
    S108HAN ·
    • Hide content

I have on a very, very nice May 29th. It was the nicest day of that year weather wise and it was lovely. There was a lovely breeze inside and straight afterwards there was a drinks reception outside because the weather was so beautiful. It's a public building so you can't actually have your ceremony until 5pm (they need an hour after closing to set up) so it's starting to cool by then and when we came in for dinner it was a nice temperature. All I would say is, don't have choclate as your favours. They had galaxy bars and they took the paper wrapper of and replaced them with ones they made with a picture of the guest on. They were rather soft. If we didn't have so many friends in common we might have looked at the venue ourselves.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics