Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner

Self catering venues in Bristol/bath/wilts/glos with CHEAP venue hire?? HELPPPP PLEEEEAAASEEE

Jenna700, 7 of January of 2013 at 00:11 Posted on Planning 0 3

My brain is frazzled from google searches lol......this seems like an impossible task Smiley sad

Does anyone know of any wedding venues that allow your own catering services? That are cheap to hire, I've found some, but they are £2000+ just to hire!! Even a local farmer who would let us use his field for a marquee for a fee? My partner is a chef, knows plenty of chefs and has kitchen access, so it seems silly to pay the extreme prices that are charged for food etc. if anyone knows of anything I would be very grateful :-) thanks.

Ideally in or around Bristol/bath/wilts/glos xxx

3 replies

Latest activity by Jenna700, 9 of January of 2013 at 20:37
  • C
    Civil Ceremonies ·
    • Hide content

Over Farm Barn in Gloucester. You can't get married there tho but lots of other places for ceremony.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Have you looked at Folly Farm?

http://www.follyfarm.org/weddings

• INeverThought
    INeverThought ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful venue Sherrie :-)

• J
    Beginner
    Jenna700 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very much civil ceremonies. I have looked them up ow & emailed Smiley smile thanks you thank you Smiley smile

thank you sherries, I have come across folly farm, it's beautiful, however it costs £5000 to hire, which unfortunatly is out of my price range.

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics