Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2014

Self Catering Wedding North West

MrsKLG2be, 5 of September of 2012 at 13:50 Posted on Planning 0 3

Im looking for a self catering wedding venue or at least a venue that lets you provide your own alcohol

We have 106 guests in the day and 150 at night

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks

3 replies

Latest activity by NorthernMonkey, 7 of September of 2012 at 13:58
  • bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

I'm no certain, but I think you can at Victoria Baths, it's a really different venue if you are after something a bit quirky!

http://www.victoriabaths.org.uk/venue-hire/weddings-and-ceremonies/

• Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

The ashes let you bring your own booze throughout the meal but you have to use their caterers....other than that I'd say a nice village hall...and I second Victoria baths, think the hire is around 2 grand though...we're getting married at tabley house and after the ceremony you can provide your own drinks and nibbles or canapés so you could marry somewhere like that and then move onto somewhere that lets you provide your own sit down? Is it cost that's bothering you or that you want a specific type of food? X

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    sue250 ·
    • Hide content

I have heard that Abbeywood Estate in Delamere allow self catering weddings, i have never been there so i have no idea what its like or the numbers they allow but might be worth a look, or a council run establishment might let you provide your own catering - i know someone that was considering getting married at Buile hill park (manchester) because they allowed her to have her own company prepare the food, i dont know if she booked it in the end though

• N
    Beginner May 2013
    NorthernMonkey ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married at Victoria Baths - It's an amazing venue! They have open days so go along and have a look...

You can provide your own food & booze.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics