Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Beginner January 2012

Selling dirty knickers

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 14 December, 2011 at 15:46

Posted on Off Topic Posts 55

Apropos of Spikey's post on another thread... If a random person jumped in here and offered £20 to any girl that would send him a pair of their dirty knickers, who would do it? If not for £20, what price? Or never?

Apropos of Spikey's post on another thread...

If a random person jumped in here and offered £20 to any girl that would send him a pair of their dirty knickers, who would do it?

If not for £20, what price? Or never?

55 replies

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He he.

Maybe there is a price structure to be had, based on monthly cycles, physical activity, sexual activity....I am greebo.

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It did make me laugh, this is coming from the girl who also said 'for £50 they can have one whiff' when my other friend said 'surely not while you're wearing them?' she replied 'no, thats £100'

Classy girl haha

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Not for £20, but if the price was right then I would.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

In Japan I understand these can be bought from vending machines?

I would do it- why not- I need all the money I can get atm!

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

If I was single I might (not for £20 though... I'd want £100!). I've got some "un-paired" knickers which don't match bras, I'd send one of them! However, I don't think my H would like it at ALL. And I'd respect that.

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Hmmmm, here's an embarrassing admission. Noooo I've not done it but I nearly did once.

Many years ago when I was a poor student, girls were selling them on Ebay of all places (banned now) so I thought I'd buy a multipack of cheapies and fake that I'd worn them somehow. So I listed one on Ebay and was bombarded by dirty emails from guys trying to strike up pervy conversations. I cancelled the listing straight away as it appeared to me that there could be more involved than just sending a pair of knickers in an envelope and you're actually expected run a sort of sex chat line first! ?

Miss T

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Ha i honestly dont know what my price would be, but there would be a price i think. As long as i could be 100% sure there was never any trace back to me. I just asked H if he was a woman would he, and surprisingly he said no he wouldnt! ?

• freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

I'd have to get the price closer up to the £100 mark first. I'd also have to be able to forget about it and also not imagine what they might be doing with them once they received them. I asked OH if he'd mind if I did it, and he said he wouldn't like it.

• nicnol
    Beginner October 2011
    nicnol ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ha ha this cracked me up! Sounds excatly what my friends would say!

And if it was a cheap old Primark pair then I'd send them, if we're going for an expensive pair then I'd have to up the price.

I actually though I have little shame, back in the day there isn't much I wouldn't do for a price.....now I've grown up I like to think I'm slightly more demure!

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I asked H last night and he said if he got half he wouldnt mind haha

Then was hanging up washing and he pulled out a nice pair of lacy knickers and said 'You'd defo charge at least £100 for these ones!' fcuker hahah

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahaha!!!

• skyrocket
    Beginner July 2012
    skyrocket ·
    • Hide content

I know someone who used to do this.

She would sell her knickers (put them in a sandwhich bag to keep the smell?) for £20 and also sold her dirty socks too. There is quite a market for it. I know she used to sell them on ebay too. There are some twisted men out there!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

It'd save Mr CB from washing them for me so he'd probably be in favour.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I would definitely sell my dirty knickers to whoever wanted to buy them. I think they used to allow this on eBay.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I asked Boy last night and he said that as long as any profits were considered joint, he wouldn't care.

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same as mine!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to do this.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha I feel the same Panj! Money is money and all that!

I know for a fact my OH wouldn't mind a jot. Although he always jokes have have the least sexy knicker collection in Yorkshire so I doubt he'd think I'd get much interest.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Snap, Primark 5 for £2 size 18-20 - can't see there would be much call for them! lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics