Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Twiga
Beginner April 2012

*sens* mahoosive swollen hands - argh!

Twiga, 19 February, 2014 at 20:54

Posted on Off Topic Posts 131

Help! In the space of about 6 hours my hands have gone from normal to huuuuuge. I've never had swollen hands before. Should I be concerned? Any tips to make them go down? I've taken my wedding ring off and they feel v numb and tingly. Any advice would be much appreciated. I can flash the after hand...

Help! In the space of about 6 hours my hands have gone from normal to huuuuuge. I've never had swollen hands before. Should I be concerned? Any tips to make them go down? I've taken my wedding ring off and they feel v numb and tingly. Any advice would be much appreciated. I can flash the after hand but dont have a before to compare it to. Weird!

131 replies

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I'm coming out of Hitched hiding to say I'm thinking of you Twiga, anything you need, anything at all were all here x

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Hope you're ok today lovely & not too virtually hungover Smiley smile x

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

We're gonna be sending you waaaay over your data allowance Twiga! haha. Unless hospitals have wifi?!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Estranged Otter de-lurking to send you love, hugs, and alcohol ❤️ ?

Every vibe for some improvement soon, and more jelly and I've cream!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

How are you doing today? Is Mr Twiga back? Have you got your ice cream and jelly fix yet?!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

I don't know how I've missed this thread til today, so sorry to read you're going through this. Sending virtual hugs (and gin), hopefully your OH is there to give you real squishes. I am crap with saying nice and sensitive things but I really hope that you are feeling as comfortable as possible x

• *Eclair*
    Beginner August 2012
    *Eclair* ·
    • Hide content

Hi Twiga, I've been reading this on my phone but have had to wait til I was on a computer to post. I'm sending you lots of thoughts, vibes and ottery hugs xx

• *Bea*
    Beginner October 2011
    *Bea* ·
    • Hide content

Only just seen this. What an utterly *** situation. You are doing amazingly well and so glad you have this bunch to keep you entertained.

Thinking of you, and hope you got some jelly today x

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

I've only just read this, I am so sorry you're going through this. Sending so so many millions of weird internet hugs. Xxxxx

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

?

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I also don't know what to say sorry.. huge virtual hugs to you xx

• Twiga
    Beginner April 2012
    Twiga ·
    • Hide content

Hello you otterly gorgeous people!

I'm so overwhelmed and touched by all of your messages, thank you thank you thank you. What an amazing place this is, just wow. The internet on my phone has stopped working as of yesterday morning (temporarily using h's) so i'm a little bit cut off for a while (nooooo!!!) but just had to say i love you all *fluffy*. I'm also feeling heaps better from the infection so will hopefully be out during the week after a transfusion on monday (fingers crossed) Hope you all had nice weekends, i really want to browse amd comment on other threads but I spose I should talk to my husband. Thank you again, hugs to you all xxx

• clarehj
    Beginner April 2012
    clarehj ·
    • Hide content

Late to this thread Mrs T but just wanted to send huge inadequate hugs xx

• *Teabag*
    Beginner June 2013
    *Teabag* ·
    • Hide content

So glad to hear your update Twiga, I have been thinking of you. I hope that the transfusion does the trick and that you get discharged soon. Lots of hugs to you in the meantime X

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Massive hugs twiga, glad you're starting to feel better from the infection, hope the transfusion goes well tomorrow and you get discharged soon x

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Good luck with the transfusion today. We'll all be thinking of you xxx

• MischiefMumma
    Beginner August 2014
    MischiefMumma ·
    • Hide content

I dont know you like all the other ladies do but I couldnt just read and run. I really hope you start to perk up when the infection clears and that this new bout of chemo starts to work for you. Sending my thoughts to you and get Hot Dr Doom to go and get you some Jelly and Ice Cream! xx

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I'm so ridiculously late to this, but I'm sending you lots of internet weirdy otterness love xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics