Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sarahb3426
Beginner June 2012

Sensatori Crete

sarahb3426, 21 of September of 2011 at 19:44 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Hi all,

Has anyone ever been to the Sensatori resort in Greece, Crete?

We have booked here for our honeymoon and was just after a few reviews of whether you think its good or not?

Thanks x

3 replies

Latest activity by sarahb3426, 23 of September of 2011 at 16:37
  • T
    Beginner August 2012
    Thommo1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I live in Crete and have been to Sensatori many times over the past two years. It's a lovely hotel on the edge of Analipsi - a small village with a few shops and tavernas and a nice seafront to walk along. It's a 15 euros taxi ride to Hersonnissos (the large town next door) where you'll find hundreds of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.

If you want to ask any questions, please get in touch and I can answer most things (I arranged 20 weddings at the hotel in 2010) so know it very well.

xx

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Many thanks for getting back to me.

Thats good news to hear, ive noticed its near a small village but there is a bigger town not to far away, we are hoping to go into Hersonnissos on a couple of days out and have a look around.

Really looking forward to going as it looks like a lovely hotel with lots going on and ive always wanted to go to Greece and do abit of exploring! lol

Thanks x

• T
    Beginner August 2012
    Thommo1 ·
    • Hide content

Feel free to ask me anything you want. I can give you ideas of the prices in the hotels, you can upgrade to all inclusive if you want and there are some great days out I can recommend if you want to explore and be independent.

Rx

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, ideas on trips out may be useful, but we they will have to be a little child friendly also as we have our son coming with us, who will be 10yrs. We have booked more or less all inclusive and have booked a swim up family room.

Thanks

S x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics