Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mummymrs2b
Beginner April 2013

Sensatori Tenerife?

mummymrs2b, 20 November, 2012 at 23:38 Posted on Planning 0 3

We've spent so long looking at so many places and a lot of factors stopping certain ones we'd looked at & wanted to go, including Mexico, Egypt, etc. we then narrowed it to Cape Verde (not as far as we only have a week) & sensatori Tenerife. Think we've half decided on Tenerife sensatori. So has anyone been? What's it like & when did you go?

3 replies

Latest activity by Katybear, 22 November, 2012 at 22:43
  • ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

We looked at it for this year's holiday but 1. That kind of resort isn't really our cup of tea and 2. Seemed like lots of families, therefore lots of children around. Did you check out the place we settled on in Tenerife - La Plantacion Del Sur? Whereabouts is the Sensatori hotel?

• mummymrs2b
    Beginner April 2013
    mummymrs2b ·
    • Hide content

No I hadn't seen that hotel. Just had a look, looks lovely. Will show oh that one too when he gets home from work.

• SuperDuff
    Beginner November 2013
    SuperDuff ·
    • Hide content

We were looking at the Sensatori Tenerife too, but because of the children element, I didn't want to risk it. We're going back to the H10 Gran Tinerfe - child free, plenty of pools, convenient location, nice hotel. We'll be going for a suite next time (honeymoon) though.

• K
    Beginner July 2013
    Katybear ·
    • Hide content

I was looking at Sensatori Tenerife for a holiday in March but the reviews on Tripadvisor (I know, everyone likes a moan!) are pretty damning... And I really, really wanted to go too! we're going to Fuchal, Madeira instead now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics