Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kadence
Beginner September 2012

September weather in mexico, help!

Kadence, 12 of March of 2012 at 08:34 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Hi, My honeymoon is booked for 17th Sept in Riviera Maya and I have read such mixed reviews about the weather! ie lots of rain, hurricain season etc. Can any one tell me some personal experiences?? Good or bad so I can be prepared! My sister went end of August and said it was glorious!

3 replies

Latest activity by chloep88, 4 of April of 2012 at 16:17
  • T
    Beginner May 2012
    TET68 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

We went to the Riviera Maya Oct 2nd 2011 (we got engaged there) and it was fantastic weather. On a couple of days we had some rain (and boy it really pelts down) but it didn't last long and was actually funny to race to the bar and sit watching the rain hammer down while having a cocktail. An hour later, the sun was out and I was back to "dying of hot". Don't worry - it will be fab!

• A
    Beginner January 2012
    anirudh123 ·
    • Hide content

Probably very hot.

• K
    Beginner September 2012
    kelly1988 ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to Mexico on my honeymoon in september aswell and i'm just gonna go with an open mind....

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    chloep88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

My fiance & I visited Playa Del Carmen last September & it was beautiful! Rained twice in two weeks but literally for half hour each time. Was the holiday of a lifetime, kinda wish we'd saved it for our honeymoon!!

Enjoy xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics