Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2016

Sequin Table Runners

Moonbeam88, 28 of April of 2015 at 17:21 Posted on Planning 0 7

I am looking to hire gold and white chevron sequin table runners, so far the cheapest I've found is £7.50 per runner plus £60 P&P (we need 10). Is anybody else having these and have you managed to find them any cheaper? I did want a full sequin cloth for the cake and top table but that added another £130 on so I think we'll just go with the runners!

Also if anyone bought these for their wedding and are/will be looking to sell i would be interested! Thanks

7 replies

Latest activity by Teal, 3 of May of 2015 at 15:05
  • C
    Beginner July 2015
    celticcurl ·
    • Hide content

At that price wouldn't it be cheaper to buy fabric and make your own? You could sell them on afterwards.

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

Yes maybe...except I wouldn't have a clue where to start! And I don't own a sewing machine ? x

• AnnaMolly
    Beginner October 2015
    AnnaMolly ·
    • Hide content

I looked into this as I love the look of the sequin table cloths. I'm afraid I didn't find an option that wasn't insanely expensive when you have to multiply it by 10!

I would love to know if someone did though, I still love the look!

Sorry I'm no help!

• pinkypoo85
    Beginner August 2016
    pinkypoo85 ·
    • Hide content

I too am looking for sequin table runners! The ones I like are around £10 each. Me and my mum were considering buying the fabric and making them as my nan has a sewing machine but finding it hard to find the fabric as that is also expenses.

If anyone knows where to get it at a good price it would be good to know!

x

• B
    Beginner June 2015
    Brooksy ·
    • Hide content

I bought 2x sequin table cloths from this ebay seller and they are gorgeous.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jaso_y6/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

They are circle 96 inches (fall to the floor and puddle a little bit on a 3 foot table, but could be used on a larger table but not fall to the floor) and it was £65 including postage, which is about the cheapest I have seen but they are excellent quality. Everything is made to order so you can do custom sizes and pick your colours, not sure if they do the chevron though.

• L
    Beginner November 2016
    Lolly B Bride to Be ·
    • Hide content

I'm buying these - they are more expensive each, but delivery is much cheaper!

http://www.thesweethostess.co.uk/collections/table-runners/products/champagne-blush-chevron-sequin-table-runner

• Fairytales19
    Beginner September 2015
    Fairytales19 ·
    • Hide content

Wow that's very expensive postage and packaging! They sound amazing though x

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Do they need to have the chevron design? Have you thought about looking up 'sequined shawls/wraps' instead of table runners? Not exactly what you want, but postage is generally free and you can resell afterwards. There are lots of Asian sari type shops near me and they sell lots of sequined shawls and saris. Could you buy the material and ask a friend/relative to hem?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sparkly-Gold-Crocheted-Sequin-Shawl-Scarf-Stole-Wrap-Party-Wear-/141495970258?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20f1d129d2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics