Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner September 2021

Sharing Details - Yes or No?

ExpensivePinkDecor51060, 18 of June of 2020 at 12:02 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi

I'm having a DIY wedding in September 2021 where i have to arrange everything, Catering, Bar, Furniture......

As i'm going through the process of booking vendors etc friends & family obviously ask the usual questions of how are things going with the wedding, how is the planning coming etc etc

When i answer "oh good we've got this sorted that sorted" the inevitable next question arises of "Oh who are you having for X, Y, Z"

My question is do I share this information with people or try to save as much of it as a surprise? i don't want to come across as rude if i don't answer.

I just don't want people googling the band (for instance) & already having an opinion of what our wedding is going to be like?

What are your thoughts?

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 18 of June of 2020 at 23:54
  • HappyPinkHair15172
    Dedicated September 2022 Merseyside
    HappyPinkHair15172 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hun

I'd just smile sweetly and say "it's all in an advance state of preparation!"

This phrase has got me out of almost all enquiries from everything from work to wedding planning!

Good luck!

Ali xx

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

It depends on how much of a surprise you want things to be. If you're not bothered, then tell them. If you'd like to keep it all under wraps, then that's fine too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics